Indian style Rice Burger.
Indian style Rice Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indian style Rice Burger is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian style rice burger using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian style Rice Burger:
- You need of Left over Rice.
- You need of Minced Chicken.
- Make ready of Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need of Finely Chopped Ginger & Garlic cloves ( altogether).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need of Green Chilli Sauce.
- You need of Kewra water.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- You need of Very small amount of Dhaniyapata.
- Prepare of Capsicum(small amount).
- Make ready of Tomato.
- It’s of Cheese ( square sheets).
- You need of Butter.
- Take of Cornflour.
Steps to make Indian style Rice Burger:
- Pack the left over Rice into your desired thickness to make the Rice Buns. Brushing some soy sauce over it, pan fry until it is crispy enough and set aside.
- Take the minced Chicken in a bowl and mix the chopped onions, ginger, garlic cloves, green chilli sauce, soy sauce, kewra water, tomato ketchup,dhaniya leaves, salt, sugar and cornflour with it. Now mix it very well to make a thick patty. Fry it in butter on a heated tawa.After it is cooked set aside.
- Cut the capsicum and tomato for layering the burger. Place rice bun on serving plate. Place a Cheese sheet over it. Then some capsicum strips and over that place the chicken patty. Now add on some totamo slices. Place another cheese sheet over it. Now finally take the other Rice bun and brush some tomato ketchup on the lower side of the bun and finally place it over. Garnish your burger the way you want. Serve it snacking hot!.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indian style rice burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!