Spicy breakfast skillet.
You’re running out stock of snacks at home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t stress, you can make your own spicy breakfast skillet, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually offered in cafes when you are socializing.
Spicy breakfast skillet is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy breakfast skillet is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy breakfast skillet using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy breakfast skillet:
- It’s 1 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cubed ham.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 of precooked sausage links broken up into bits.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic smashed and minced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy breakfast skillet:
- Place oil in skillet and add in potatoes, onion powder, garlic, ham cubes, sausage bits, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Fry on medium heat 8-10 minutes. Set aside in bowl and fry your eggs to desired doneness and place on top of the bowl and top with pepper and cilantro.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy breakfast skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!