Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your very own chocolate banana breakfast cookies, you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in cafes when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a full Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies with suggestions to ensure that it really feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be much more best when you take pleasure in while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate banana breakfast cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies:
- Get 2 of overripe bananas.
- Get 5 tbsp of rolled oats.
- Make ready 7 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need bars of Chocolate chips or chocolate.
step by step to make Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies:
- Mash the bananas until smooth, set aside..
- Combine the rest of ingredients together, until all mixed well. Mix the mashed banana together. Leave to rest for 5 minutes..
- Take the cookie dough using spoon and put it on parchment paper. Put some chocolate chips or any toppings you like on top..
- Bake in the preheated oven, 170 degrees Celcius, for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are nicely set..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate banana breakfast cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!