Spinach Breakfast Muffins.
Do you running out supply of snacks in your home?, it is Brad, Don’t fret, you can make your very own spinach breakfast muffins, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
Spinach Breakfast Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spinach Breakfast Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach breakfast muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Breakfast Muffins:
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried minced onions.
- Get 1 (10 ounce) of box chopped spinach, thawed and drained well.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Get of Condiments of your choice.
Steps to make Spinach Breakfast Muffins:
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, mined onions and chopped spinach…….
- Spray a muffin pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Carefully pour egg mixture into muffin cups, being careful not to overfill each muffin cup…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until center of egg muffins are set……
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove egg muffins, serve and enjoy 😉! At this point you can top off each egg muffin with your favorite condiments, like ketchup, mustard, or maybe mayonnaise! 🥰.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach breakfast muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!