My mini 'beef wellington'. Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Check Out Beef Mince On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside a baking tray. Prepare the red wine sauce, and keep warm. Fold over the pancake, brush the edges of the puff pastry with beaten egg and fold the pastry over the meat like a turnover to form a sealed parcel.
Do you running out stock of snacks at home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t worry, you can make your very own my mini 'beef wellington', you know. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will talk about how to make a total My mini 'beef wellington' with ideas to ensure that it really feels yummy as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be even more ideal when you enjoy while unwinding or consuming with your household. My mini 'beef wellington' is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My mini 'beef wellington' is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Check Out Beef Mince On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my mini 'beef wellington' using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My mini 'beef wellington':
- You need of puff pastry.
- You need of beef fillet.
- You need of spinnach leaves.
- You need of large onions.
- Get of sausage stuffing.
- Prepare of egg beaten.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Take of butter.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of mustard sauce.
Turn the mini beef wellington over so that the seam side is on the bottom and brush with the beaten egg. Rub the steak with the olive oil and season. Heat a large frying pan over high heat until searing hot. Description Wrapped in all-butter puff pastry, these hand-finished lattice topped parcels are the last word in luxury. succulent British beef fillet and a luscious mix of rich Portobello and chestnut mushrooms laced with Madeira.
step by step to make My mini 'beef wellington':
- Cut the beef fillet in desirable sizes. season with salt and pepper.
- In a heated pan, add oil and put in the 2 whole cloves of garlic, cook for 1 – 2 minutes, then add in your seasoned fillets for some time, turning them just to get the crunch on the top. do not let them cook..
- I grilled them in the oven for a further 10 minutes under 180 degrees so they me be well done then Remove from heat, spread some mustard sauce all round all the fillet pieces and let them rest.
- I grilled them in the oven for a further 10 minutes under 180 degrees so they me be dwell done. Remove from heat, spread some mustard sauce all round all the fillet pieces and let them rest.
- Chop the garlic cloves and return them back into the pan. toss them for a minute. Adding your onions and caramelize them. remove from heat and save aside.
- In another sauce pan, boil water and blanch your spinach (when still whole), season. do not tear them. remove from heat and let cool.
- Roll out your puff pastry dough and cut to desirable sizes, enough to fit the fillet pieces. apply some egg wash around the edge of the dough.
- Place a piece of the spinach.
- On the spinach, spread some sausage meat.
- Place some caramelized onions.
- Place the fillet piece.
- Roll up the dough to make a fold at the top and and apply some egg wash.
- When placing on the oven tray, overturn it that the 'cute' smooth side stays on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes till golden brown. Let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Perfectly cooked beef, mushrooms and flaky pastry make the best beef wellington. Select colour: [ (productCtrl.data.selectedColour.colour ? "Selected colour:" : "Select colour:")] – Out of stock: Personalization input text field. Season the beef with black pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the beef, and cook over a high heat until browned all over. Season the beef well all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Okay that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my mini 'beef wellington' recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!