Cinnamon roll. Mix the flour, caster sugar and cinnamon together with a pinch of salt in a bowl. Whisk the butter, egg yolks and milk together and combine with the dry ingredients to make a soft dough. Find easy recipes for rich and sticky homemade cinnamon buns and rolls including wholemeal and gluten free versions.
Mix the butter, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Lay out your puff pastry and spread the butter, sugar and cinnamon mix over the pastry. Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Mix the flour, caster sugar and cinnamon together with a pinch of salt in a bowl. Whisk the butter, egg yolks and milk together and combine with the dry ingredients to make a soft dough. Find easy recipes for rich and sticky homemade cinnamon buns and rolls including wholemeal and gluten free versions.
Cinnamon roll is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cinnamon roll is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon roll using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll:
- It’s 280 gr of high protein flour.
- Take 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 15 gr of Whipped cream can be powder or liquid.
- Make ready 1 of whole egg.
- Make ready 4 gr of dry yeast.
- You need 125 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 3 gr of salt.
- Take 40 gr of butter / I used anchor unsalted or salted.
- You need 2 gr of instant coffee.
- Take of Filling:.
- It’s 45 gr of brown sugar.
- Take 1-2 of sdm cinnamon powder.
- It’s 25 gr of butter/anchor melted.
- You need 40 gr of sultanas/raisin/optional.
- Make ready 2 gr of instant coffee.
- Take of Frosting :.
- Make ready 30 gr of creamcheese.
- Make ready 70 gr of powdered/fine sugar.
- Make ready 20 gr of butter.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
Then roll up the log into a pinwheel. Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough. These two additions takes these cinnamon rolls from good, to wow those are great!
step by step to make Cinnamon roll:
- Make sure all the ingredient in room temp. Mix the flour, sugar, egg, dry yeast and coffee beat together until perfectly mixed. Until then you can mix butter and salt. Pastikan semua bahan bahan berada dalam suhu normal. Campurkan tepung, gula, telur, ragi dan kopi aduk bersamaan dengan mixer hook sampai tercampur ratadan membentuk gluten setelah itu tambahkan butter dan garam..
- Beat until they come together, you can continue until the mixture become elastic/ window pane. Leave the dough and let it rise for about +/- 1 hr. Aduk adonan dengan mixer elektrik sampai elastis/ window pane. Biarkan adonan sekitar 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 x lipat. You can add 2 tbsp of flour if the dough too sticky.
- Press the dough down a bit to release some air trapped inside. Then shape it into rectangle.
- Transfer the dough in well floured surface.or you can spread oil instead, in your work surface and rolling pin. Flatten your dough with rolling pin. Then start spreading the filling make sure it spread thoroughly. You can sprinkle some sultanas afterwards. Pindahkan adonan ke meja datang yg dibalur tepung atau minyak. ratakan adonan dengan rolling pin. setelah itu taburkan filling pastikan semua bagian terisi, setelah itu boleh taburin kismisnya..
- Then carefully roll the dough. Kemudian gulung adonan tadi.
- Cut the dough with a very sharp knife or you can use thread alternatively. Potong2 adonan dengan pisau yang tajam atau benang.
- Bake in a high temperature 180 -190 C depending on your oven for approximately 25 minutes. When it still warms spread the frosting you like, or you can just eat them plain. Panggang disuhu yang tinggi sekitar 180 atau 190 c tergantung oven kamu. keluarkan dari oven dan bisa dioles frosting pilihan kamu. atau bisa juga dinikmati tanpa frosting..
- For the Frosting Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan..
Use a spatula or palette knife to spread the cinnamon filling over the dough in an even layer. Then, starting at the shorter edge, tightly roll the dough up into a log. Roll the dough from long side to long side, so that a ~long sausage~ is formed. Get a large mug and mix the flour and yoghurt together to form a dough. Put the dough onto a floured surface and roll into a flat sausage shape.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!