cinnamon crescent rolls. Make some morning memories with a Crescent Cinnamon Rolls recipe your family will love helping with. Flavorful cinnamon, sweet brown sugar and crunchy pecans combine in a cinnamon sugar crescent roll made easy with Pillsbury® Crescent dough. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
Roll up each trianlge to make a crescent. Place on ungreased cooking sheet or in a glass baking dish. Crescent roll cinnamon rolls are chewy sweet gifts from heaven.
Make some morning memories with a Crescent Cinnamon Rolls recipe your family will love helping with. Flavorful cinnamon, sweet brown sugar and crunchy pecans combine in a cinnamon sugar crescent roll made easy with Pillsbury® Crescent dough. Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
cinnamon crescent rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. cinnamon crescent rolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon crescent rolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make cinnamon crescent rolls:
- You need of FILLING.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Get 5 tbsp of margarine (soft-room temp).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of GLAZE.
- Get 2 tbsp of melted margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanillia.
Perfect because they can be in the oven baking in less than ten minutes! Serve them with a delicious cup of hot butter coffee. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls I always whip up a batch of these flaky, drizzled crescents to take to family gatherings at Christmastime. A buttery, brown sugar and cinnamon filling is rolled into flaky pastry dough and baked to perfection, then drizzled with a sweet icing glaze.
step by step to make cinnamon crescent rolls:
- mix first 3 ingredients together.
- open crescent rolls and spread filling over each one.
- roll crescent rolls up placing on baking sheet with small end down.
- bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 11-14- mins.
- when finished remove and let cool half way.
- while still warm drizzle glaze over then eat.
- *** while crescent rolls are baking I mix the glaze up ***.
- **** I got this recipe from my sister I will never buy prepackaged cinnamon rolls again ****.
How to Make Crescent Cinnamon Rolls Complete recipe is at the end of this post. Unroll a tube of crescent roll and seal the seams with a rolling pin. Keep the dough as a rectangle when rolling out. Unroll crescent dough on a large, ungreased baking sheet and separate triangles. In a small bow, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cinnamon crescent rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!