Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour.
Are you starting to run out supply of treats in your home?, it is Brad, Don’t stress, you can make your own chicken stir fry – south indian flavour, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly discuss how to make a complete Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour with suggestions to make sure that it really feels delicious and soft when you eat it. This snack will be much more perfect when you take pleasure in while loosening up or consuming with your family. Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stir fry – south indian flavour using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour:
- You need of boneless chicken cubes.
- Get of capsicum, cubed.
- It’s of small carrot, sliced.
- Prepare of cabbage, cubed.
- You need of onion, cubed.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Get of roasted coriander powder.
- Take of sambar powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- Make ready of mustard seeds.
- Make ready of curry leaves.
- Get of asafoetida.
- Make ready of garlic, chopped.
- Get of urad dal (split black gram).
- Take of spring onion, chopped.
- Get of coriander leaves, chopped.
step by step to make Chicken Stir Fry – South Indian flavour:
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the chicken till it is lightly browned. Keep aside. Add remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds. Allow it to splutter..
- Add the curry leaves, urad dal and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds and then add the garlic. Stir fry for a few seconds more..
- Add all the veggies and continue to stir fry for a minute. Add the sauteed chicken and all the dry spices. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the chicken is cooked..
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander leaves. Serve as a side dish with either rice or chapatis..
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken stir fry – south indian flavour recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!