Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites. Fold biscuit over the cream cheese, encapsulating the cream cheese well. Continue to do so for each wedge Roll each ball in your hands for a more perfect shape. In medium size bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar according to taste and mix thoroughly.
These old fashioned cinnamon rolls are just like my grandma used to make. They often refer to these rolls as pie crust o Cinnabon Delights: Crispy donut holes coated in a generous amount of cinnamon sugar, and filled with cream cheese frosting. Enjoy this Taco Bell favorite at home in minutes!
Fold biscuit over the cream cheese, encapsulating the cream cheese well. Continue to do so for each wedge Roll each ball in your hands for a more perfect shape. In medium size bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar according to taste and mix thoroughly.
Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grandma's knockoff cinnabon bites using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites:
- It’s of cheap biscuits.
- Get of cream cheese, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need of cinnamon and sugar, mixed together to taste for coating.
The internet made me do it! After seeing these all over Youtube an Instagram I knew I needed to give them a try. I feel like people imagine food bloggers turning up their noses at things like prepackaged cookies and drive. This Copy Cat CinnaBon recipe is no exception!
Instructions to make Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites:
- Separate each biscuit, flattening each one out slightly with your hands.
- cut each biscuits into four pie shaped wedges.
- Add a small cube of cream cheese into center of each wedge.
- Fold biscuit over the cream cheese, encapsulating the cream cheese well..
- Continue to do so for each wedge.
- Roll each ball in your hands for a more perfect shape. In medium size bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar according to taste and mix thoroughly. Set aside for coating after cooking..
- Heat enough oil to cover the balls while cooking, heat thoroughly on medium-high heat..
- Cook until golden brown, turning as needed. (balls will cook rather quickly).
- Remove from oil with a metal slotted spoon, dropping into the cinnamon sugar mixture immediately, coating each one thoroughly..
- Allow to cool slightly before eating as these are best served warm..
Your house will smell heavenly when you bake these! Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the rectangle. Most people don't know the exact Cinnabon cinnamon roll recipe but for a decade, both Aaron and my mom have been intermittently attempting to crack the code, making various tweaks to their pastry-baking-marathons. They've been close but never hit upon a. Cinnabon Gooey Bites™ Enjoy Delicious Sweet Dough Bites.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grandma's knockoff cinnabon bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!