Indian Style Oven BBQ Chicken | Chicken Tikka Kebab.
Indian Style Oven BBQ Chicken
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian style oven bbq chicken | chicken tikka kebab using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Oven BBQ Chicken | Chicken Tikka Kebab:
- Prepare of Yoghurt.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take of Cardamom Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- Get of Chilli Powder.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi).
- Make ready of Chickpea Flour (Besan).
- Make ready of Mustard Oil + (Extra oil).
- You need of Boneless Chicken (Cut into large chunk).
- Take of Mixed Bell Pepper (Red, Green, Yellow cut into pieces).
- It’s of Large Red onion (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare of Metal or Wooden Skewers.
step by step to make Indian Style Oven BBQ Chicken | Chicken Tikka Kebab:
- Wash and dry the chicken before cutting..
- Cut the chicken into large chunks, also cut the bell pepper and onion into pieces. (Try to cut the chicken, bell pepper and onion into a similar size)..
- In a large dish add yoghurt, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, oil, cardamom powder, coriander powder, fenugreek leaves, chilli powder, garam masala, salt and chickpea flour..
- Whisk together and then add in the chicken, bell pepper and onion..
- Coat the chicken and vegetables with the mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Heat the oven to 220° C and skewer the chicken and vegetables..
- Place the chicken skewers onto a baking tray and drizzle with some oil..
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes and then turn the skewers over..
- Cook for another 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Serve with mint chutney and lemon wedges..
- Note: This recipe can be used to make outdoor BBQ as well; if you are using wooden skewers do not forget to soak them in the water for at least 20 minutes..
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food indian style oven bbq chicken | chicken tikka kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!