Nutritous and Filling Breakfast.
Do you starting to run out stock of snacks in your home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your own nutritous and filling breakfast, you know. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s usually marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Nutritous and Filling Breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Nutritous and Filling Breakfast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook nutritous and filling breakfast using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritous and Filling Breakfast:
- Get of Overnight Oats.
- It’s 1 of small banana.
- Get 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of protein powder,optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of yoghurt of choice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of shredded coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Fried egg.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get to taste of Chopped vegetables (tomatoes, onions, bell peppers,etc).
- Take to taste of Paprika/Black pepper and salt,.
- You need of Butter/Oil, for frying.
- Take of Fruits.
- It’s of Fruit of choice, (Orange, Apple, Berries, Pineapple,etc).
- Prepare of Overnight Oats Toppings Ideas.
- You need of Chai seeds, Flax seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, etc.
- Get of Dried fruits.
- You need of Nuts, Nut butters.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits (Banana, Berries, Mango,etc).
Steps to make Nutritous and Filling Breakfast:
- In a small bowl, mash the banana. Add in the honey, yoghurt and vanilla extract. Mix everything to combine..
- Next, pour in the oats and all the other ingredients except the milk. Mix to combine again..
- Finally, add in the milk and stir thoroughly till everything is well combined. Pour into a jar or mug and put in the fridge, overnight..
- The next day, to make the egg, crack into a bowl, the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and add in the vegetables. Whisk to combine..
- Heat a pan and add in a bit of oil or butter. Fry the egg..
- Wash the fruits and peel if needed..
- To finish, top the overnight oats with your favourite toppings (keep it healthy) and plate your breakfast. Enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this special food nutritous and filling breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!