Cinnamon Rolls. Spread evenly over the dough then roll it up lengthways, like a Swiss roll, to form a log. Find easy recipes for rich and sticky homemade cinnamon buns and rolls including wholemeal and gluten free versions. The dough for these cinnamon buns is made in a bread machine before it is shaped into buns and baked in the oven.
The key is to get that right, spread it in a thick, even layer over the dough, roll. Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Then roll up the log into a pinwheel.
Spread evenly over the dough then roll it up lengthways, like a Swiss roll, to form a log. Find easy recipes for rich and sticky homemade cinnamon buns and rolls including wholemeal and gluten free versions. The dough for these cinnamon buns is made in a bread machine before it is shaped into buns and baked in the oven.
Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cinnamon Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon rolls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of active dry yeast.
- Take of warm water.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of eggs.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Prepare of pecans.
- You need of butter.
- You need of brown sugar.
The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. Cinnamon rolls are just the epitome of heaven in a bite. I make sure that my cinnamon rolls are quite thick with cinnamon goodness, but thats entirely your choice.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Combine 2 tbsp sugar with yeast in a large mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup warm (100°-115°) water and allow yeast/sugar mix to dissolve..
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in 3/4 cup milk (100°-115°)..
- With electric mixer on low and using dough hooks, add milk/butter mixture to bowl. Once fully combined add vanilla extract and two eggs..
- Increase mixer speed to medium, add 1/2 cup sugar scraping the sides until fully combined..
- Add 2 cups flour and mix until batter becomes smooth. Then add flour in 1/4 cup increments (approx 1 1/4 cups) until batter no longer sticks to the side of the bowl..
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in additional flour until dough is smooth and elastic. Turn dough out on floured surface and knead in remaining flour and roll into into a ball. Place in a large greased bowl, cover with damp towel and allow to rise 90 mins in a warm draft-free space..
- Punch dough and turn out onto floured surface. With a rolling pin, shape into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle, cover with clean towel and allow to rest for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in 1 cup brown sugar. Spread evenly over dough, sprinkle cinnamon and layer pecans. Tightly roll along length of the rectangle and cut into 2 inch pieces..
- Place rolls, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 50-55 minutes..
They are very adaptable, and can easily be made less or more cinnamon like, but that's something you can work out easily if you make these a couple of times. You work out what is your favourite. I will say I feel like I'm a bit. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!