our favorite cinnamon rolls. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Our ultimate version combines a rich, buttery dough with the warming flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg and the crunch of pecans. Drizzle these heavenly rolls with our simple glaze, and watch how.
It's time to make a batch of ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls. The ultimate Sunday morning treat, homemade cinnamon rolls are sweet, buttery, gooey and glazed. Drizzle these heavenly rolls with our simple glaze, and watch how quickly they disappear.
Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Our ultimate version combines a rich, buttery dough with the warming flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg and the crunch of pecans. Drizzle these heavenly rolls with our simple glaze, and watch how.
our favorite cinnamon rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. our favorite cinnamon rolls is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook our favorite cinnamon rolls using 16 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make our favorite cinnamon rolls:
- Get of For the rolls.
- Prepare of unbleached all purpose flour..
- Prepare of water (1 hot and 1 warm for yeast).
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of white sugar.
- Take of eggs beaten.
- You need of butter softened..not melted.
- Make ready of dark or light brown sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Make ready of rapid rise yeast (any brand, i prefer red star).
- Prepare of shortening ( reg. or butter flavor).
- Prepare of frosting.
- Get of cream cheese.
- It’s of powered sugar.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of vanilla.
Make the dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add flour, yeast, and sugar. Mix on low speed until well combined. Add eggs and mix on low to combine. To freeze after baking: allow the cinnamon rolls to come to room temperature after baking, then you can choose to either freeze the entire pan, making sure they are well wrapped or covered in an airtight container, or you can choose to freeze individual cinnamon rolls.
step by step to make our favorite cinnamon rolls:
- preheat oven to 450°.
- mix both packets yeast into warm water and sprinkle a little sugar in too and step aside for 5-10 minutes.
- in a large bowl mix 1 cup hot water ,shortening, salt and sugar ..mix and allow it to get warm.
- with electric mixer add 2-3 cups of flour and mix till smooth.
- now add you yeast mixture and blend until smooth.
- stir in eggs.
- now add remainder of the flour until your mixer won't mix it anymore and finish adding and mixing flour by hand…gently until a soft dough is formed.
- knead dough a few times just to insure incorporation.
- transfer dough to a bowl with a small amount of oil to cover outside of dough(turn dough once to cover).
- set in a warm place covered and allow it to double in size (30 minutes).
- push down dough and knead about 5 more times only.
- separate into two and roll each dough ball into a 20' by 10' rectangular shape..
- now take the softened butter and smear 1/2 stick on each dough rectangle.
- next add your preferred amount of brown sugar….(I use a lot).
- sprinkle lots of cinnamon…at this point you could also use raisins or nuts if you want..
- starting with the long side of the dough, roll tight…not too tight…just makes it easier to cut and hold in filling..
- pinch sides to hold it closed and cut into about 12 pieces per roll..
- lay your cut rolls onto greased baking pans. and allow to double in size again..
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- lower heat to 350° and cook for about 6-7 more minutes…No longer..
- cool rolls and frost or serve warm [which is the bomb 🙂 ].
Cinnamon rolls are one of our favorite sweets. All of us love it so much and it is a great recipe to impress visitors. What makes our Cinnamon Roll with our Secret Sauce so special. Cinnamon Rolls are a classic for good reason everyone loves them. They are great for breakfast, a brunch party and when you crave something sweet.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food our favorite cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!