Indian Spiced Chargrilled Chicken Kebab.
Indian Spiced Chargrilled Chicken Kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Indian Spiced Chargrilled Chicken Kebab is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook indian spiced chargrilled chicken kebab using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spiced Chargrilled Chicken Kebab:
- Prepare of Chicken whole leg – skin-off, bone-in.
- You need of Yogurt –, preferably hung yogurt or Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Ginger paste.
- Take of Garlic paste.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Coriander powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Garam masala.
- Get of Dry mango powder/amchur.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Take of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of lemon Juice.
- It’s of Salt.
step by step to make Indian Spiced Chargrilled Chicken Kebab:
- Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken legs. Now make couple of incisions/cuts on the meaty portion of each leg to help spices to penetrate deeply..
- In a large bowl, add all the other ingredients – yogurt, ginger & garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala, dry mango powder, sugar, salt, mustard oil and lemon juice. Whisk thoroughly to mix everything very well..
- Now rub in sufficient amount of the prepared yogurt based marinate into each chicken leg making sure that the mixture goes inside the nooks and crannies as much as possible..
- Once all the chicken is coated thoroughly, pour all the remaining marinate, if any, on top of the chicken pieces and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap. Chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to overnight..
- When you are ready to grill the chicken, preheat your oven to 200 C / 400 F and place the wire rack at the center of the oven..
- Place a grilling wire rack on top of a baking sheet and brush it with oil to avoid sticking. Now arrange the marinated chicken legs on the wire rack in a singe layer..
- Bake the chicken legs in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Then take them out, flip each leg over, brush them with oil and bake for another 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of thickest part of chicken registers 160 F in an instant ready thermometer..
- After 30 minutes, chicken will be cooked through and will be nicely charred on the edges..
- Garnish the chicken kabab with freshly chopped cilantro and serve them warm with yogurt-mint chutney, onion rings and lemon wedges. Sprinkle some red pepper flakes or chat masala for that extra kick of heat! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food indian spiced chargrilled chicken kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!