Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘.
lacking stock of snacks in your home?, it’s Brad, Do not fret, you can make your very own meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over how to make a complete Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 with tips to ensure that it feels yummy and soft when you chew it. This treat will be even more perfect when you enjoy while loosening up or consuming with your family. Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- Make ready 2 packages of frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed.
- You need 1 pound (16 ounce) of bulk pork sausage.
- Make ready 1 package (8 ounce) of ham steak(cut into chunks).
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks………
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat……
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well…….
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan…….
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk……..
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture…….
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese……..
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set…….
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!