Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash.
Do you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your very own christmas brunch eggs,bacon,corned beef hash, you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have christmas brunch eggs,bacon,corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash:
- Make ready 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 lbs of bacon.
- Get 2 cans of your favorite corned beef hash.
- Take of Salt to your taste.
- You need of Pepper to your taste.
- Take of Basil to your taste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of oil.
step by step to make Christmas Brunch Eggs,Bacon,Corned Beef Hash:
- Pull the bacon out of the pack slice it in half.
- Turn your pan on medium high heat and start layering your bacon in.
- Open both cans of corn beef hash empty it in a small pot on medium high heat add salt and pepper to taste stir and add your 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Flip your bacon when needed keep layering till your on your last batch.
- Crack all 10 eggs add salt and pepper and basil and beat your eggs.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter put your pan on high heat once your butter has melted pour your eggs in scramble to your liking.
- Once all your food is done get a plate and enjoy your meal!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food christmas brunch eggs,bacon,corned beef hash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!