Cinnamon Rolls. Today's Best Deals from across the web. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The dough for these cinnamon buns is made in a bread machine before it is shaped into buns and baked in the oven. If you don't have a bread machine, follow the notes at the bottom of this recipe. Fundamentally, cinnamon rolls are just a type of dough rolled up with a filling of sugar, cinnamon and butter.
Today's Best Deals from across the web. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cinnamon Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon rolls using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- It’s of Dough:.
- It’s of warm milk.
- Make ready of instant dry yeast.
- It’s of white granulated sugar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of salted butter, softened.
- It’s of large egg.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of Filling:.
- Get of salted butter, melted.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Glaze:.
- Make ready of cream cheese, softened.
- Get of salted butter, softened.
- Make ready of powdered sugar.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of milk.
The key is to get that right, spread it in a thick, even layer over the dough, roll. Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Then roll up the log into a pinwheel. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example.
Steps to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- In a stand mixer combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and egg. Add in flour. Using a dough hook, turn the mixer on low speed..
- Once flour starts to incorporate into the dough, increase the speed to medium. Add more flour if necessary so that dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. The dough mixture should be tacky, but not stick to your hands. It should be soft..
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a towel and let rise until double in size, about an hour..
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Punch down the dough and roll into a 12 x 18 rectangle..
- Brush the dough with 1/2 cup melted butter. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the melted butter. Roll up tightly lengthwise so you have one long roll. Use sharp knife to cut dough into 12 one inch slices..
- Place the slices onto a lightly greased 9 x 13. Cover and let rise 30 to 45 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake the rolls about 23 minutes, until just kissed with brown on top..
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, make the cream cheese glaze by using a hand mixer to whip together cream cheese and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy. Whip in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add enough milk to achieve drizzle like consistency. Frost rolls while warm..
This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. Cinnamon rolls are just the epitome of heaven in a bite. I make sure that my cinnamon rolls are quite thick with cinnamon goodness, but thats entirely your choice. They are very adaptable, and can easily be made less or more cinnamon like, but that's something you can work out easily if you make these a couple of times. You work out what is your favourite.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!