Cinnamon Rolls. Check Out Ceylon Cinnamon Powder on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Spread evenly over the dough then roll it up lengthways, like a Swiss roll, to form a log.
If you don't have a bread machine, follow the notes at the bottom of this recipe. Fundamentally, cinnamon rolls are just a type of dough rolled up with a filling of sugar, cinnamon and butter. The key is to get that right, spread it in a thick, even layer over the dough, roll.
Check Out Ceylon Cinnamon Powder on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Spread evenly over the dough then roll it up lengthways, like a Swiss roll, to form a log.
Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon rolls using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Prepare of Dough.
- Get of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need of Warm Milk.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- Get of Softened Butter.
- Make ready of Salt.
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Icing.
- Get of Melted Butter.
- You need of Icing Sugar.
- It’s of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Salt.
Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Then roll up the log into a pinwheel. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk in a 2 cup measuring cup..
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well..
- Pour the yeast/milk mixture into the bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size..
- While the dough is rising, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Measure and melt the filling butter..
- Once the dough has risen, roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, until it is approximately 18 x 12 inches. It should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Spread the butter over the dough and then spread the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Starting from the long edge, roll the dough completely..
- Cut the roll into 1 1/2 inch slices..
- Place the cut rolls onto an oiled 13×9 inch pan and let them rise for 30 minutes until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking, mix the icing ingredients together and beat well with an electric mixer..
- When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing and serve!.
Cinnamon rolls are just the epitome of heaven in a bite. I make sure that my cinnamon rolls are quite thick with cinnamon goodness, but thats entirely your choice. They are very adaptable, and can easily be made less or more cinnamon like, but that's something you can work out easily if you make these a couple of times. You work out what is your favourite. I will say I feel like I'm a bit.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!