Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. How to Make Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. Plus, they make the whole house smell heavenly. Soft, chewy cinnamon rolls topped with a cream cheese icing that melts in your mouth.
Spread ⅓ cup butter on the dough and top with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls are gooey, buttery cinnamon iced buns, loaded with all the cinnamon and sweet icing of your favorite mall treat made right in your own kitchen! We love our Easy Cinnamon Rolls because they're done, start to finish, in just one hour (seriously!) but when you want the perfect Cinnabon Copycat look no further.
Are you starting to run out stock of snacks in the house?, it is John, Do not worry, you can make your very own copy-cat cinnabon cinnamon rolls, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly discuss exactly how to make a full Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with suggestions to make sure that it really feels yummy and soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be much more ideal when you appreciate while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
How to Make Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. Plus, they make the whole house smell heavenly. Soft, chewy cinnamon rolls topped with a cream cheese icing that melts in your mouth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have copy-cat cinnabon cinnamon rolls using 18 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls:
- Make ready of Dough.
- You need of Warm Milk (115° F).
- You need of Instant Yeast.
- Take of Large Eggs (Room Temp.).
- Make ready of Salted Butter (Melted/Softened).
- You need of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready of Cinnamon Filling.
- Make ready of Salted Butter (Almost Melted).
- You need of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- Get of Heavy Cream (Leave For Later).
- Get of Frosting.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese.
- Get of Salted Butter (Softened).
- Make ready of Powdered Sugar.
- Make ready of Favorite Extract (Vanilla or Maple Recommended).
Cinnabon Copy Cat Cinnamon Rolls: I really like cinnamon rolls. No other cinnamon rolls compare, at least in my opinion. So, if I'm going to take the time (the very long time) to make cinnamon rolls, I want them to be just as good. Theref… Make the Copycat Cinnabon Filling And Add To The Cinnamon Rolls To make the cinnamon filling, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
Instructions to make Copy-Cat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls:
- Pour the warm milk in the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast overtop..
- Add the eggs, butter, salt and sugar..
- Add in 4 cups (save the other 1/2 cup and add only if you need it) of flour and mix using the beater blade just until the ingredients are barely combined. Allow the mixture to rest for 5 minutes so the flour has time to soak up the liquids..
- Scrape the dough off the beater blade and remove it. Attach the dough hook..
- Beat the dough on medium speed, adding in up to 1/2 cup more flour if needed to form a dough. Knead for 5-7 minutes or until the dough is elastic and smooth. **The dough should be tacky and will still be sticking to the sides of the bowl. That's ok! Don't be tempted to add more flour at this point. We generally add about 4 1/2 cups, but start with 4 cups..
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray..
- Use a rubber spatula to remove the dough from the mixer bowl and place it in the greased large bowl..
- Cover the bowl with a towel or wax paper..
- Set the bowl in a warm place and allow the dough to rise until double. I like to turn on the oven to the lowest setting for 1-2 minutes. Then turn off the oven and place the dough to rise in there. It normally takes about 30 minutes for the dough to rise. Do not allow the dough to rise too much or your cinnamon rolls will be airy..
- While the dough is rising, prepare the cinnamon filling. In a medium bowl, combine the soft butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, mixing until well combined. Set aside..
- Sprinkle a pastry mat generously with flour. Turn out the dough onto the pastry mat and sprinkle the top of the dough with additional flour..
- Flour a rolling pin and roll the dough to about a 24×15"rectangle. (the size of the rectangle can vary…it does not have to be exact!)Flour a rolling pin and roll the dough to about a 24×15" rectangle. (the size of the rectangle can vary…it does not have to be exact!).
- Use a rubber spatula to smooth the cinnamon filling over the whole dough rectangle..
- Starting on the long end, roll the dough up tightly jelly roll style..
- Cut into 12 slices and place in a greased 9×13 baking pan..
- Cover the pan and allow the rolls to rise for 20 minutes or until nearly double..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Warm the heavy cream until the chill is off. Don’t make it hot…you just don’t want it cold. It should be warm to the touch..
- Once the rolls have risen, pour the heavy cream over the top of the rolls, allowing it to soak down in and around the rolls..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes, until the rolls are lightly golden brown and the center rolls are cooked through. Note…the time will vary based on how big the rolls are, what type of pan, how close the rolls are packed, etc. They could take up to 25-27 minutes. Check the rolls at 20 minutes. If they are getting too browned, cover loosely with foil for the remaining baking time..
- While the rolls are cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting..
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer. Blend well..
- Add in your favorite extract and the powdered sugar. Beat until combined..
- Spread the frosting over the cooled rolls..
- Enjoy! Or store in air tight container..
Spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the dough. If you prefer, you can spread the butter first on the dough and then the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. To prepare cinnamon roll dough, place the yeast and the warm milk in a large bowl, and stir. The yeast is activated when a foam cap forms on top of milk. If that doesn't happen, repeat, paying attention to milk temperature and making sure the yeast is fresh.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food copy-cat cinnabon cinnamon rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that
you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!