Banana Blueberry Muffin (Vegan). Check Out Vegan Muffin On eBay. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin cases. In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, sugar, baking powder, salt and flours; mix until smooth.
I use whole wheat flour, coconut oil, almond milk, mashed bananas, and blueberries. Caleb has no clue these vegan blueberry muffins are on the healthy side because they taste so good! Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
Check Out Vegan Muffin On eBay. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin cases. In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, sugar, baking powder, salt and flours; mix until smooth.
Banana Blueberry Muffin (Vegan) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Blueberry Muffin (Vegan) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana blueberry muffin (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Blueberry Muffin (Vegan):
- You need of banana.
- Take of blended flaxseed.
- It’s of soy milk.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of blueberries.
- Get of wholemeal flour.
- Get of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins (GF): moist 'n healthy vegan muffins bursting with bananas & blueberries! The ultimate vegan breakfast muffins—Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free. You can add a handful of chopped walnuts or some desiccated coconut. You can add raisins, dried cranberries or chopped dates.
step by step to make Banana Blueberry Muffin (Vegan):
- Add 3 banana to mixing bowl and mash.
- Blend 18gr flaxseed with 90ml of water & add 2 tbsps of mixture to mashed banana.
- Add soy milk.
- Add olive oil, drop of lemon & mix.
- In a separate bowl mix wholemeal flour, baking powder & baking soda (add nutmeg & cinnamon for a little extra flavour).
- Add 100gr of blueberries, mix all together gently & add remaining 25gr of blueberries as topping.
- Bake for 20 min @ 160c, insert skewer in the centre of the muffin, if batter sticks to the skewer, keep baking until skewer comes out clean.
- Let muffins rest after all the hard work 🙂 and enjoy your delicious banana blueberry muffins.
They can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries and are kid friendly. Perfect for a make ahead breakfast, dessert or mid morning snack they are made with no refined sugar. The blueberries in Michigan have been insane this summer. Line eight holes of a muffin tin with paper muffin cases. Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana blueberry muffin (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!