You’re running out stock of snacks in your home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t stress, you can make your own breakfast potatoes, you know. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Potatoes:
- Get 500 gr of potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 3-4 of sausages (bratwurst/kielbasa), sliced.
- Take of Salt and black pepper to taste.
- It’s of Green onion, sliced.
Steps to make Breakfast Potatoes:
- Using a 12-inch skillet or larger, add oil..
- Once the oil gets hot, add the potatoes in a single layer..
- Cook the potatoes. Flipping and tossing them every 2-3 minutes to ensure even browning..
- When the potatoes half way cooked, add garlic, onion, red pepper and sausages. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook until the onion looks translucent and the potatoes cooked through..
- Serve with scrambled eggs or over easy eggs..
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!