Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups.
Do you running out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s Louise, Do not fret, you can make your very own mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups:
- Get 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Crush Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of + 3 TBSP egg whites.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño- no seeds if desire mild heat.
- Prepare of Pico de Gallo.
- Take of Guacamole to top.
- You need of Chopped Spinach.
step by step to make Mexican Chicken Sausage Breakfast Cups:
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, & all seasonings in a bowl until combined..
- Grease a muffin tin & start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides & leave room in the middle for the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, & pepper. Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup..
- Top with Pico de Gallo, Jalapeño, and chopped spinach..
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with Guacamole. Bon appétit!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mexican chicken sausage breakfast cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!