Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken.
Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sheree's indian vindaloo using chicken using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken:
- Make ready of peppercorns… more or less according to spice.
- You need of geen cardamom pods.
- Take of clove.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Get of brown mustard seeds.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Make ready of tumeric.
- Take of chili powder.
- Make ready of cinnamon.
- Prepare of dried red chili… i use 2 dashes of red pepper flakes.
- Take of white vinegar.
- Get of meat… pork, chicken, goat, lamb.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of potato in bite size pieces . i peel and cut up potato that day… so it doesnt turn brown…
Steps to make Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken:
- **** I LOVE INDIAN FOOD…over the years I learned to get my spices together before I even start…. usual Indian food it cooked fast like Asian food … to release oils in the spices….
- put the first 5 items in a bowl.. pour into a hot skillet….. in a hot skillet and roast in the skillet with no oil .. put them in a bowl and let them cool…..
- **** this is to release the flavors and oils.
- add the remainder of the spices and the roasted seeds… in a food processor.
- blend until there is a paste…..
- cut up meat into bite size pieces …. pour paste onto meat and cover… put cut up meat in a Rubbermaid container with lid… can also use large bowl and Saran wrap. it can sit refrigerated overnight….
- the morning that you plan on cooking Peel and dice a potato (aloo)… stir fry oil until the start getting tender……
- take potato out of skillet…. put more oil in skillet for frying the meat….
- i let the meat sit overnight in fridge…may need to.add more oil in skillet and fry until meat is browned… add 2 cups very hot water. bring mixture to a boil and turn down to simmer…..
- add salt and brown sugar (I like sweet to balance the tomato taste of the paste).
- simmer for 20-30 minutes until thick.. meat should be very tender..
- can b served over basmati rice…
- *** keep an eye on this if it seems to be getting dry add 1/2 cup of water….. do not add cream as there is vinegar in this dish and it may seperate….
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sheree's indian vindaloo using chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!