Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it is Louise, Do not worry, you can make your own breakfast taco, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s usually marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will discuss how to make a full Breakfast Taco with tips to make sure that it feels delicious and soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more best when you delight in while kicking back or eating with your household. Breakfast Taco is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Breakfast Taco is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast taco using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Taco:
- It’s of Corn tortila.
- Get of Over easy eggs.
- Get of Shredded cheese (any kind you like).
- It’s of Tomatoes, diced.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Get of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Onion, chopped.
- Get of Ground beef.
- Make ready of Taco seasoning (see recipe).
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Take of Water.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Lime juice.
Steps to make Breakfast Taco:
- Saute the garlic and onion until the onion looks wilted..
- Add the ground beef, taco seasoning and salt. Stir until the beef cooked..
- Add tomato paste and water. Stir until the water evaporated..
- Drizzle the lime juice. Stir then taste. Add more seasoning if needed..
- Turn the heat off and set aside..
- Toast the tortilla (both side) on a pan..
- Move to a serving plate. Add the beef and egg. Top with cheese, tomato and sour cream. Enjoy..
- You can add shredded lettuce or sliced avocado if you like..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast taco recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!