Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas.
running out of supply of treats in your home?, it’s Louise, Do not fret, you can make your own trip c’s breakfast enchiladas, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have trip c’s breakfast enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Take 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Get 6-8 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 can of Trader Joe’s Green Chiles.
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 pack of whole wheat TJ’s tortillas.
- It’s of Cheese.
Instructions to make Trip C’s Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Scramble eggs put them in pan.
- Add black beans and green chiles.
- Scramble more until almost cooked all the way.
- Add cheese and tiny but of enchilada sauce, keep scramblin.
- Add a bit of sauce to bottom of baking dish so it doesn’t stick.
- Fill tortillas with scramble and set in pan.
- Cover with rest of sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food trip c’s breakfast enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!