Healthy Breakfast Bowl.
Do you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it is Brad, Don’t worry, you can make your own healthy breakfast bowl, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will certainly talk about just how to make a total Healthy Breakfast Bowl with pointers to make sure that it feels delicious and soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be much more excellent when you delight in while unwinding or eating with your family members. Healthy Breakfast Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Breakfast Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy breakfast bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Bowl:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 of Large Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Get 1 Cup of frozen Spinach.
- You need 2 of Small Garlic Cloves.
- You need 8 of Kalamata Olives.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Red Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Get 2 TBS. of Butter.
- Make ready 1 TBS of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Breakfast Bowl:
- Add butter and Olive Oil to a pan, over medium heat. Dice your mushrooms and Garlic and add them to pan..
- Add a pinch of salt and cook down about 5 mins. Now add your Spinach and cook another few mins. Add Kalamata Olives and Red Pepper Flakes now if adding..
- Once done, (warm all the way throughout and fully cooked) put in a bowl to the side and quickly rinse out pan and add water..
- Turn burner up to Med-High and bring almost to boil and add your eggs..
- Turn heat down to Medium and cook about 6 Mins. Until whites are cooked. Remove and add to bowl on top of your mushroom/spinach mixture..
- Top with a little salt and pepper and enjoy :).
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy breakfast bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!