Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan. Wide Range of Frying Pans, Saucepans, Woks, Cookware Sets & More. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Directions Melt butter in a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet.
Since using the oven is too much work, I tried whipping them up in a frying pan. The apples will burn easily, so don't cook too long over high heat. They taste perfectly fine without the cinnamon!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it is Drew, Don’t stress, you can make your very own easy baked apples in a frying pan, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s normally sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will discuss how to make a complete Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan with suggestions to make sure that it feels tasty and soft when you eat it. This treat will be even more excellent when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your household. Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan is something that I have loved my entire life.
Wide Range of Frying Pans, Saucepans, Woks, Cookware Sets & More. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Directions Melt butter in a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy baked apples in a frying pan using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan:
- Get of Apple.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar (or caster sugar).
- Get of Cinnamon powder (optional).
They taste even better accompanied with black tea or vanilla ice cream. Melt the butter and brown sugar in a very large skillet or sauce pot over medium-low heat. Add the apples to the skillet and toss to coat evenly with sugar mixture. Place lid on the skillet and cook for a few minutes.
step by step to make Easy Baked Apples in a Frying Pan:
- Since you won't be peeling the apple, wash it well (although you could peel it if you really wanted to). Remove the seeds and cut it into 12 equal slices..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the apple..
- Once the bottoms have browned, pour in half of the granulated sugar..
- Once browned, flip them over and pour in the rest of the sugar..
- Turn the heat to low, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Once it is starts to boil, transfer the apples to a plate. If there the amount of liquid has reduced too much, add 1 tablespoon water (not listed in ingredients)..
- Boil the remaining liquid in the frying pan until it caramelizes, then pour it over the apples..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and they're done..
In a small bowl, combine the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet or sauté pan over medium heat. Remove frying pan and sprinkle with dark brown soft sugar; return to oven to heat while you prepare the apples. Stand up the apples, side by side, in a baking dish. Using your fingers, push a little bit of the sultana mixture into each apple, using up all the mixture between them.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy baked apples in a frying pan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!