Apple Tea Jam. Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Buy Music Instruments & Equipment Online – Great Prices – Fast Delivery This unique small batch Easy French Apple Jam Recipe is simple to make, has a gorgeous golden color, a fresh apple flavor, a chunky texture, and a surprise hint of spice from the cardamom. This fabulous jam is worlds away from apple pie filling, although you could certainly use it to bake with.
I imagined tea would be a great match with apples since there is apple tea. I ended up with a jam with a perfect color and smell. Please use any tea and sugar.
Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Buy Music Instruments & Equipment Online – Great Prices – Fast Delivery This unique small batch Easy French Apple Jam Recipe is simple to make, has a gorgeous golden color, a fresh apple flavor, a chunky texture, and a surprise hint of spice from the cardamom. This fabulous jam is worlds away from apple pie filling, although you could certainly use it to bake with.
Apple Tea Jam is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Apple Tea Jam is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple tea jam using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Tea Jam:
- Get of Apple (small, about 230 g).
- You need of less than 1 teaspoon Honey.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Tea bag.
- It’s of Cane sugar (30% of the weight of the apples — about 70 g this time).
Wash the apples, giving them a good scrub to remove any wax, and roughly chop them, discarding the stems but keeping the pips and skin in the mix. Put the chopped apples in a preserving pan or a very large, deep saucepan. Place chopped apples, jam sugar, cinnamon and water in a large ceramic pot; stir well. Seal and turn jars upside down for a short time.
Steps to make Apple Tea Jam:
- First, sterilize the jar by boiling it. (Boil water in a large pot, add the jar and lid, and boil for about 5 minutes.).
- Air dry upside down on chopsticks or a rack. If they do not dry well, pat dry with a clean cloth or paper towel..
- Cut the apples into eighths, slice thinly to 5 mm (or the size you like), and put in a pot..
- Add sugar, honey, and lemon juice. Turn the heat on to high..
- When it starts simmering and moisture comes out, turn the heat to low. Add the teabag and stir gently..
- Stir once in a while and keep simmering over low heat. When the liquid decreases, take the teabag out..
- Keep simmering while stirring. The jam is finished when the apples are translucent and shiny! Be careful not to cook down too much because it will caramelize..
- Bottle the jam up to the top of the jab and screw the lid on tightly..
- Put the bottled jam upside down into a pot, and add boiling water 1/3 of the way up the jars. Boil for about 5 minutes to seal the jar..
- Take the jars out of the pot and cool them upside down. When cooled, put in the refrigerator upside down. If they are sealed correctly, you can keep them for up to 3 months..
Turn jars right way up, leave overnight and then store jam in a dry area. This apple jam strikes the perfect balance between sweet and tart and can be enjoyed on toast, muffins or even in tarts and cakes. There's nothing more wonderful in life than ambling along quiet hedgerows in the New Forest picking fresh blackberries while the sun shines and the birds sing. Promoting thought provoking conversations, informed opinions and their personal evolution while spilling their own tea. Support this podcast: https://anch… The sieve is covered with a clean tea cloth to protect against flies, as the jelly bag generally drips overnight.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple tea jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!