Loaded Breakfast patties.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of treats at home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t worry, you can make your very own loaded breakfast patties, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
Loaded Breakfast patties is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Loaded Breakfast patties is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook loaded breakfast patties using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Make ready 1 lb of sausage log.
- Make ready 3 handfuls of shredded hash browns.
- Take 3 handfuls of fiesta shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Onion powder.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 3-4 of caps of vegetable oil.
step by step to make Loaded Breakfast patties:
- Cook sausage in skillet first. Be sure the sausage is in small pieces, sort of as if you were preparing ground beef for spaghetti. Then set aside in a good sized, medium to large bowl..
- Combine and mix together, shredded hash browns, cheese, and eggs to the bowl of sausage. Then mix in your seasonings..
- Add in 3-4 caps of oil to skillet, turn on stove to medium heat. Let oil heat up a bit..
- Form your mixture of everything into patties and add them to the skillet. Careful when flipping, if flipped to soon, they might fall apart. Be sure the one side is golden browned, before flipping to the other side. (I don't really time it, i cook it until i think the egg in the middle is done, probably about 10 minutes or maybe a lil longer. After both sides have browned, it's easier to flip with less worries about it falling apart. I probably flip it about 3-4 times before taking it out..
- I take them out, before they burn, let them cool for maybe 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!.
- **(I had to use two different skillets, because my first batch, i used an old skillet and it was starting to stick like crazy, the second batch of patties, in my newer skillet came out perfect.)***.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food loaded breakfast patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!