Indian spicy chicken with potato. This simple and healthy recipe packs a punch full of flavour and is a great alternative to an indulgent curry for any night of the week. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Top the chicken and potatoes with the coriander leaves.
I also loved the addition of potatoes to this dish. Add the potatoes and stir to coat with the curry paste. I love spicy food, and I definitely enjoyed it but took a few "tongue panting, must drink milk" moments.
This simple and healthy recipe packs a punch full of flavour and is a great alternative to an indulgent curry for any night of the week. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Top the chicken and potatoes with the coriander leaves.
Indian spicy chicken with potato is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Indian spicy chicken with potato is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- You need of chicken pieces.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of chopped large onion.
- It’s of capsicum.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of tomato paste.
- Make ready of yogurt.
- You need of cloves.
- It’s of large potato cut in cubes.
- It’s of curry leaf.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of chilli powder.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Take of garam masala.
- Get of chicken masala.
- Take of warm water.
- Prepare of coriander.
I just made the yellow curry chicken & potatoes recipe. It was easy and tastes like the one I love at the Thai restaurant near me. Tender chicken and potatoes cook in a simple curry sauce for incredible flavor! Instead chicken is cooked in a flavorful tomato-based sauce with an aromatic selection of Indian spices, and often, cream and a few tablespoons of butter are added for a rich depth of flavor, hence the given name.
Instructions to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
Spicy Chicken Recipe, Learn how to make Spicy Chicken (absolutely delicious recipe of Spicy Chicken ingredients and cooking method) About Spicy Chicken Recipe: Tender chicken chunks spiked with the best of Indian spices. Fiery and flavour packed, this is one of our classic chicken. Measuring out those spices is definitely the step that takes the most Add the chickpeas, tomatoes and vegetable or chicken broth. Bring to simmer then turn down the The spicy curry sauce is terrific with cannellini beans, navy, great northern, kidney, black beans. Chicken drumettes, potato, carrots, and onion simmer in a spicy sauce that goes best with white rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!