Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage.
Do you running out supply of treats in your home?, it’s John, Don’t fret, you can make your very own kale soup with potatoes and sausage, you know. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kale soup with potatoes and sausage using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage:
- Get 1 pound of linguiça or uncured Spanish chorizo, cut across into 1/8-inch-thick slices (Contributor’s Note: Nearly any kind of sausage will work, although I wouldn’t use breakfast sausage.).
- Take 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Get 2 of large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 heads of kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups).
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth, homemade or low-sodium canned.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take of Freshly ground pepper to taste.
- You need 3 of plum tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch dice.
Instructions to make Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage:
- Place the sausage in a large pot over medium-low heat and cook until it begins to render its fat, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the kale and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes longer..
- Stir in the chicken broth, vinegar and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Season with pepper. Stir in the tomatoes and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls and serve..
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this special food kale soup with potatoes and sausage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!