Shahi tukda with caramelized apple. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. But I tried to make it for more tasty with caramelized apple slices.
Shahi Tukda is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that is made with bread, which is fried with ghee, soaked in sugar syrup, and topped with Rabri and chopped Nuts. Mix Nestlé MILKMAID with the rest of the milk and bring to a boil. Now, add the corn flour paste.
Do you running out stock of snacks in your home?, it is Louise, Do not fret, you can make your own shahi tukda with caramelized apple, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a complete Shahi tukda with caramelized apple with pointers to ensure that it feels tasty and soft when you eat it. This snack will be much more excellent when you enjoy while kicking back or eating with your family. Shahi tukda with caramelized apple is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shahi tukda with caramelized apple is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. But I tried to make it for more tasty with caramelized apple slices.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shahi tukda with caramelized apple using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi tukda with caramelized apple:
- Take of For caramelized apple– medium sized apple.
- Take of cardamom powder.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Get of For Shahi tukda -.
- Take of brown bread slices.
- You need of ghee.
- Take of sugar and.
- Get of water (make sugar syrup).
- Prepare of For instant rabdi-.
- Get of milk.
- Make ready of milk powder.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of crumbled paneer.
- Make ready of Bread crumbs bread slices.
- It’s of Kewara essence.
- Take of chopped dry fruits.
Keep stirring constantly till the mixture thickens. #Shahitukda with kesar milkmaid rabdi With caramel fruit #Magic kitchen of Krishna #Foodphotography #Nestle milkmaid #Karva chouth special #Foodart #Chef sho. Shahi Tukda is a simple yet delicious recipe, which makes for a delightful treat for sweet lovers. Here's a simple recipe to make this traditional Shahi Tukda recipe at home. Take a saucepan and heat water along with sugar, once the sugar dissolves add the saffron strands.
Instructions to make Shahi tukda with caramelized apple:
- For instant rabdi -boil the milk on low flame.cut the edges of bread and make bread crumbs.make the thin paste of milk powder with water.
- Add milk powder and bread crumbs in boiling milk. Stir continuously.Add sugar, dry fruits paneer and kewara essence. Cook it on medium heat until it thickens. Let it cool now..
- For caramelized apple slices – peel and cut the apple into thick slices with out seeds. Sprinkle sugar and cardamom powder on the slices. Heat a tawa and place the slices on it. Cover with lid and cook until sugar dissolves.Take them out in a plate..
- For Bread slices- cut the bread slices into round shape and spread some ghee on the slices..
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast the slices on low flame till golden brown & crispy from both sides.
- Now dip these slices into the sugar syrup for 1-2 minutes and take them out in a plate..
- Now arrange Roasted bread slices and caramelized apple slices in a tray and pour the rabdi over the slices.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits. Serve the delicious and unique sweet dish..
Let it boil, till the syrup achieves two string consistency. Shahi means royal and tukda means piece. So this recipe literally translates to a royal piece of dessert which was perfect to serve the kings and queens. It is made by deep-frying the bread slices in ghee and then soaking them in flavoured sugar syrup. These pieces are then topped with a thick rabdi and slivered dry fruits. shahi tukda or shahi tukra recipe
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shahi tukda with caramelized apple recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!