Smokey Ancho Chile Potato Salad. Order From Salad Restaurants with Uber Eats. Get Salad now with Uber Eats. Your food favourites delivered to your door.
Char poblanos over gas flame or grill until blackened on all sides. Peel and chop poblanos (should have approximately ½ cup) and set aside. Shred the meat and toss with smoky barbecue sauce.
Order From Salad Restaurants with Uber Eats. Get Salad now with Uber Eats. Your food favourites delivered to your door.
Smokey Ancho Chile Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Smokey Ancho Chile Potato Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have smokey ancho chile potato salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Ancho Chile Potato Salad:
- Get of red potatoes; cut in bite size pieces.
- Make ready of ancho chile powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of maple bacon; cooked and diced.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of liquid smoke.
- Get of stalks celery; medium dice.
- You need of yellow bell pepper; medium dice.
- Make ready of red onion; medium dice.
- Prepare of bundle scallions; medium slice.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Pile everything on a soft bun with crispy sweet cabbage slaw. On the side, add a green chile potato salad. These rustic Mexican Scalloped Potatoes, or Potatoes with Ancho Pepper, (Papas Anchos), are filled with cheese and crushed ancho chilies. Great with any grilled foods including burgers, these also are perfect with roast chicken!
Instructions to make Smokey Ancho Chile Potato Salad:
- Toss potatoes with oil, ancho chile powder, salt, and pepper. Roast at 400° for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender. Cool potatoes..
- Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large saute pan. Sweat veggies with a pinch of salt. Cool veggies..
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, liquid smoke, veggies, bacon, scallions, and remaining dry ingredients. Season with salt and pepper..
If you've read any of my blogs you know I love potatoes. Check and adjust the seasoning of the chilli, then leave the lid off. Remove the tortillas from the oven into a bowl, cut the lettuce into chunky wedges and add to the bowl. This easy Southwestern-style salad combines inky black beans, fresh jalapeños, and corn for a colorful and picnic-friendly dish. The dish gets its bold flavor from a dose of bright-but-basic chili-lime vinaigrette.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smokey ancho chile potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!