Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole. Check Out Apple Fritter On eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Apple Fritter Casserole is an easy breakfast treat that's made with crescent rolls, granny smith apples, brown sugar, cinnamon topped with an easy glaze! If you've tried my recipes for Chicken Casserole, Tater Tot Casserole and Tuna Noodle Casserole you know how easy and quick casseroles can be!
Let me start by saying, this Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole Recipe is out of this world amazing! With layers of flaky croissants, caramelized apples and cream flavored with Apple Butter all baked to perfection. Top that with sweet glaze, there is no way that this Apple Fritter Casserole could be anything but delicious!
running out of stock of treats in the house?, it’s me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your very own apple fritter breakfast casserole, you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly talk about exactly how to make a complete Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole with ideas to make sure that it really feels delicious and soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be even more excellent when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your family members. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Check Out Apple Fritter On eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Apple Fritter Casserole is an easy breakfast treat that's made with crescent rolls, granny smith apples, brown sugar, cinnamon topped with an easy glaze! If you've tried my recipes for Chicken Casserole, Tater Tot Casserole and Tuna Noodle Casserole you know how easy and quick casseroles can be!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple fritter breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- It’s of (4-5) Fuji Apples, peeled & chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Take of packed brown sugar.
- Get of corn starch.
- Take of warm water.
- Make ready of bakery croissants – sliced in half across the middle.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of mussleman's apple butter.
- It’s of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of heavy cream.
This Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is especially perfect in the fall with fresh off the tree apples! However don't limit yourself to just Autumn. Enjoy this treat all year round! This Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is perfect for a bridal shower, a baby shower, a brunch, or even Christmas morning.
Steps to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- For the Apple Mixture: Melt butter in a large sauté pan, over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until completely incorporated. Transfer chopped apples to pan and stir until coated with sugar mixture. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring frequently. In a small bowl, stir together the corn starch and warm water. Add the corn starch mixture to apples and continue to cook/stir for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside while prepping the other ingredients. The apples should be soft and the liquid will be a syrup consistency..
- For the Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together the heavy cream, Musselman's Apple Butter, eggs and cinnamon. Spray 9×11 casserole dish with non-stick. Place the bottom halves of the croissants in an even layer. Pour half of the apple butter/cream mixture over the croissants. Top with half of the caramelized apple mixture. Arrange the croissant tops in an even layer. Top with the remaining cream mixture and apples. Pour all of the syrupy apple mixture over the casserole. Gently press down on the top with a wooden spoon or spatula. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Once lightly browned on top; remove from oven, glaze and serve..
- For the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar and heavy cream together with a fork until smooth. Drizzle over the Apple Fritter Casserole. (These measurements yield 1/2 cup of glaze.).
I've created this fritter breakfast casserole to require to folks, for a many thanks, and for my family many times. This breakfast casserole works nice for a brunch, meal or baby shower too. It's simple to form, tastes delicious and is. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole This apple fritter breakfast casserole combines all your favorite flavors of apple fritter donuts into a breakfast casserole. Simple to prepare, place in the oven, and enjoy apple fritter breakfast casserole for everyone to enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food apple fritter breakfast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!