Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl. Check Out Berry Bowl on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions.
Cut bacon into baton-like strips, or a large dice. Cover potatoes and garlic cloves with cold, salted water and boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. See great recipes for Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl too!
Check Out Berry Bowl on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions.
Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breast; medium dice.
- It’s of applewood seasoning.
- Make ready of bacon.
- Make ready of Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ sauce.
- You need of berry juice.
- It’s of yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- Get of red onion; thick julienne.
- It’s of potatoes.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Get of butter.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of cilantro.
- Make ready of lime.
- Get of avocado; thick julienne & halved.
- Take of scallions.
- Make ready of ground coriander seed.
- It’s of Kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
These BBQ chicken bowls are perfect for weeknight dinners. Next mix all of the spices for the bbq chicken into a small bowl. Evenly distribute dry rub all over chicken breasts. Drain and rinse the black beans.
step by step to make Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon into baton-like strips, or a large dice.
- Cover potatoes and garlic cloves with cold, salted water and boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to pot and blast heat to high for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture from potatoes..
- Add butter, cheese, cilantro, cream, lime, salt, and black pepper to potatoes. Mash or whip with mixer..
- Drain bacon fat into a large, tall saute pan. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions. Season with applewood seasoning, ground coriander seed, salt, and black pepper. Saute 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is 80% cooked..
- Add berry juice. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add bbq sauce. Stir. Simmer 1-2 minutes to warm sauce. Do not boil..
- Garnish with crispy bacon, avocado, and scallions..
- Variations Grilled avocado/tomatoes/bell peppers/scallions, guacamole, tomato-garlic confit, ranch, bleu cheese, goat cheese, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, tamarind, shallots, habanero, celery, carrots, mint, roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, grilled sweet corn, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, brandy, pecans, walnuts, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile, serrano, poblano, celery seed, worchestershire, H1, paprika, mushrooms, orange zest, white pepper, pearl onions, cayenne, caramelized onions, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, parmesean, olives, greens, caramelized garlic,.
A bowl of tender shredded chicken, hot cooked rice and slightly spicy black beans served with fresh toppings is a meal that will satisfy anytime. Make this slow-cooker chicken dish on the weekend and reheat throughout the week for easy at-work lunches or dinner at the end of a long day. For a variation, swap the brown rice for a grain medley. Made in one pan with easy ingredients. I love making easy dinner meals for the whole family to enjoy.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this special food applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!