BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Instructions Season the chicken all over with the salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts to the insert of your slow cooker. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, chicken broth, and worcestershire sauce.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper.
BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bbq shredded chicken – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- Get of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready of tomato sauce.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Take of honey.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of liquid smoke.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Make ready of hot sauce (I used Louisiana hot sauce).
- It’s of cornstarch.
- Take of water.
Whisk in the brown sugar, dried herbs, garlic powder, and paprika until thoroughly incorporated. Add barbecue sauce mixture to the chicken; turn to coat. Add the onions, garlic, tomato purée, mustard, vinegar, salt and spices in your slow cooker. Mix well using a wooden spoon to form a thick paste.
Steps to make BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients (except for the cornstarch and water) to make your BBQ sauce. Taste and adjust it to your liking..
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Spread about 1/4 of the BBQ sauce over the bottom..
- Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker and cover with the remaining sauce..
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours OR cook on low for 6-7 hours..
- Once chicken is ready, it should be falling apart. Remove from the slow cooker and set on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes. Whisk together the cornstarch and water and stir it into the liquid in the slow cooker..
- Using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken, then return the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for another 30 or so minutes..
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Add the chicken breasts and coat in the sauce. Preparation Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover the chicken with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Add chicken and turn to coat. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bbq shredded chicken – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!