Pulled BBQ Chicken. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Today's Best Deals from across the web.
Season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat breasts. Brown the chicken in batches, transferring it to the slow cooker as you go.
Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Today's Best Deals from across the web.
Pulled BBQ Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pulled BBQ Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pulled bbq chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Get of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of large yellow or vidalia onion, diced.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Get of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of pepper.
- Make ready of bbq sauce.
Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. In a bowl, whisk together the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder, and garlic powder. Roll the scored skin of each chicken leg in the salt and paprika mixture, pressing. BBQ Pulled Chicken is packed with flavor and the king of make-ahead recipes.
step by step to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F)..
- Defrost chicken, dice onions & mince garlic..
- In a small pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until soft..
- Stir in the paprika. Pour mixture into large baking pan (a roasting pan or cassarole dish work great). Pat the chicken dry and add each piece to the pot, stirring to mix with the onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir well. Pour BBQ over the chicken, trying to cover all the chicken..
- Cover pan with foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 90 minutes..
- Make sure the thickest piece of chicken has been cooked completely. Place the pan back on the stove and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the BBQ sauce in a pot and simmer it until it's reduced by half so the sauce is thicker. While the sauce is simmering, shred the chicken with two forks..
- Keep the shredded chicken on a burner set to Low/Medium. Pour a little bbq sauce in it every once in a while (while still cooking down the sauce) and stir to keep the meat hot and moist. Optionally use the thickened BBQ sauce on your sandwich. Serve when ready!.
It's easy to prep at the beginning of the week and pop into the oven whenever you are ready. You can even prep it and freeze it for the future! You can stuff this pulled chicken in potatoes, or make a BBQ chicken sandwich… both of which I highly recommend. Pulled chicken is a simplified and quicker version of pulled pork; all it needs is a slow roasting time in a smoky environment. Once the meat is pulled by hand into a pile of delicious barbecue, it is perfect for sandwiches and so much more.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pulled bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!