Tandoori Chicken indian Grilled Chicken Restaurant Style.
Tandoori Chicken indian Grilled Chicken Restaurant Style is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tandoori Chicken indian Grilled Chicken Restaurant Style is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tandoori chicken indian grilled chicken restaurant style using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Chicken indian Grilled Chicken Restaurant Style:
- Get of Chicken Breast Boneless.
- It’s of Hung Curd.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Garam Masala.
- You need of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Coriander Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Kasuri Methi Powder.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Cooking Oil or (Preferably Mustard Oil).
- It’s of For Grilling.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of For Colour.
- Make ready of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need of Cooking Oil or (Preferably Mustard Oil).
step by step to make Tandoori Chicken indian Grilled Chicken Restaurant Style:
- To a mixing bowl, add hung curd..
- To it, add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, kasuri methi, salt and oil..
- Mix everything well. The marinade has to be thick..
- Make deep cuts over the chicken and add it to the bowl. Marinate the chicken well into the cuts. Cover and set aside for a minimum of 6 hours or best overnight..
- Pre-heat the Griller. Brush with oil. Place the marinated chicken on the griller. Regulate the heat to medium..
- After 3 to 4 minutes, flip the pieces..
- Smear the marinade over the chicken pieces..
- Flip them again after 3 to 4 minutes..
- Meanwhile add kashmiri red chilli powder to a small bowl. Add oil and mix it well. Smear it on the chicken pieces..
- Flip them. Cook on both sides until tender..
- Tandoori Chicken is ready. Serve it with sliced onions, green chillies, lemon wedges and chutney..
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tandoori chicken indian grilled chicken restaurant style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!