Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza. Browse Relevant Sites & Find Bbq. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza Super easy mostly assembly-type recipe. If you have some leftover roast chicken breast to use up, then all the easier!
With some shredded chicken, a blend of cheddar and mozzarella, a handful of chopped red onion, and a last minute scattering of fresh cilantro, this flatbread pizza is sure to get a standing ovation from your audience. Tips for making this BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza Recipe. The flatbread brand that I use for this flatbread pizza recipe is Stonefire (not sponsored, I just really enjoy the product).
Are you starting to run out supply of snacks in the house?, it is me, Dave, Don’t worry, you can make your own flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically offered in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will review exactly how to make a complete Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza with ideas so that it really feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more excellent when you delight in while loosening up or consuming with your household. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Browse Relevant Sites & Find Bbq. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza Super easy mostly assembly-type recipe. If you have some leftover roast chicken breast to use up, then all the easier!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- You need of chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads.
- Take of BBQ Sauce.
- Make ready of shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.).
- Take of red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically.
- It’s of roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.).
The recipe yields two flatbread pizzas. If your flatbread is larger or smaller, you may have to adjust your ingredients accordingly. Here is how you can achieve that. Here is how you cook it.
step by step to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through..
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F..
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil..
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan..
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly..
- Top with mozzarella..
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P).
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D).
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.).
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts..
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. That's it! Enjoy. :).
Ingredients of Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Place the tenderized chicken breasts in a plastic bag with the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Next time you're throwing a party or looking for a creative dinner dish to spice up your week, try this barbecue chicken flatbread. Topped with a flavorful barbecue sauce, sauteed red onions and roasted jalapeño peppers, this dish has the ideal sweet and heat combination.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!