Banana Bread Muffins.
Do you starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it’s Louise, Do not stress, you can make your own banana bread muffins, you know. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s normally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Banana Bread Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Bread Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread Muffins:
- Prepare 4 of over ripe bananas.
- Get 2 of eggs (beat).
- Take 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Banana Bread Muffins:
- Start oven to 345 degrees.
- Mash bananas (leave some chunks), then mix in beat eggs, melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, after combined mix in vanilla.
- In another bowl mix all dry ingredients today.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, just until we’ll combined do not over mix.
- Put liners in muffin pan, spray lightly with canola oil (any pam is fine), then using a 1/4 measuring cup measure out 1/4 mix into each liner.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana bread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!