Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. We Know Your Customers' Needs and Wants. Turn the drumsticks over and brush with about half the sauce. Turn the drumsticks again and brush with the remaining sauce.
Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Whether you choose to bake these chicken drumsticks in the oven or outdoors they will be a huge hit. The drumsticks are seasoned and marinated with garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, ground ginger, and salt and pepper. They are then baked to perfection before smothering them with BBQ sauce.
Are you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it’s Drew, Don’t stress, you can make your own baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly review how to make a full Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce with ideas to ensure that it really feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will be even more ideal when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your household. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
We Know Your Customers' Needs and Wants. Turn the drumsticks over and brush with about half the sauce. Turn the drumsticks again and brush with the remaining sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Make ready of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Make ready of Cooking Spray.
- You need of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Prepare of Butter (melted).
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- Get of Chicken powder.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Molasses.
- Take of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Prepare of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods. Season the skinless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and coat them on all sides with BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and oil. Add the chicken and stir until well coated with the sauce. Give the remaining pan sauces a stir and drizzle over the chicken. Slash the chicken with a sharp knife and toss with the barbecue sauce in a roasting tray. Also, get a spatula to help you flip the chicken over and ensure you don't tear the chicken's skin.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!