Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. Monthly Payment Options Available Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Compared to deep fried chicken wings Air Fryer chicken wings are healthy. Air Fryer gives the fried texture to the wings without the need to use a lot of oil.
They are a great appetizer, especially with the holidays coming up. I made a batch for my family's reunion this year, and everyone loved them. This BBQ chicken wing recipe is easy to make and cook up in no air fryer time.
Monthly Payment Options Available Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Compared to deep fried chicken wings Air Fryer chicken wings are healthy. Air Fryer gives the fried texture to the wings without the need to use a lot of oil.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have air fryer bbq chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Prepare of chicken wings.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of Olive oil spray.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
Brush BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket. Place the frozen wings in the air fryer basket, on a single layer, so that they can cook evenly. Spray some oil onto the chicken wings.
Steps to make Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
Once done, open Air fryer and flip back to top and, using a baster or brush right in the basket, add your sauce to the wings on both sides. Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket with space between them to allow the air to circulate. Discard the rest of the sauce that was marinading the chicken wings.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food air fryer bbq chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!