Cinnamon Raisin Muffins.
Do you running out stock of treats at home?, it’s Brad, Don’t stress, you can make your very own cinnamon raisin muffins, you know. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Cinnamon Raisin Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Raisin Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon raisin muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Raisin Muffins:
- Prepare 4 cups of instant pancake batter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of raisins (or walnuts).
- Get 1 Tbsp of softened butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Raisin Muffins:
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk. Add butter, raisins (or walnuts,) sugar, pancake batter, vanilla and cinnomon. Gradually add the milk and stir until batter is smooth but not to thick or thin..
- Preheat oven to 350° and put a thin layer of grease or vegetable oil spray in your Muffin pan..
- Poor your batter almost to the top of each Muffin cup, it will rise significantly during cooking..
- Bake at 350° for fifteen to twenty minutes or golden brown. Remove and let cool..
- Add Glaze and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cinnamon raisin muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!