Mexican Breakfast Casserole.
Do you starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it is Louise, Do not fret, you can make your very own mexican breakfast casserole, you know. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Mexican Breakfast Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mexican Breakfast Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Breakfast Casserole:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen hash browns.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of leftover taco meat.
- You need 2/3 cup of Mexican cheese sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of chopped white onion.
- Get 1/8 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 of finely chopped jalapeño.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Steps to make Mexican Breakfast Casserole:
- Heat oven to 375. Grease a 5×5 baking dish..
- Add in the frozen hash browns. Next combine the onion and peppers and layer on top of the hash browns. Layer the meat then pour the Mexican cheese sauce evenly over the meat..
- Scramble the eggs, milk, garlic salt, mustard powder and ground pepper. Pour over top evenly..
- Finally, cover everything with shredded cheddar cheese and place in over for 40-45 mins. (The center may look not fully cooked but that’s the moisture from the cheese sauce.).
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-6 mins and serve. Enjoy!! *Top with some nice ripe avocado and salsa of choice..
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this special food mexican breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!