Indian curry Korma Chicken.
Indian curry Korma Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Indian curry Korma Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook indian curry korma chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian curry Korma Chicken:
- It’s of large onion.
- It’s of large green pepper.
- Get of Chicken thighs.
- Get of Rajah curry mild.
- Get of Liquid chicken stock.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Korma Cook in sauce.
- You need of Portuguese spice.
- Prepare of Chicken spice.
Steps to make Indian curry Korma Chicken:
- In a Bowl mix the chicken with the Sauce and and spices to together leave for about 20 mins.
- Heat pan to medium add onion and green pepper and Rajah spice let it fry for about 10 mins then add the marinade chicken and close the pan let it fry on low heat to absorb the spices.
- Then and the chicken stock with boiling water cover until chicken is cooked then Add your korma cook in sauce for thickness then you done.
- Serve with Pap, cream and mushroom spinach and Broccoli and butternut mixed with cream and cheese.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian curry korma chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!