Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake.
You’re running out stock of treats in the house?, it’s John, Don’t fret, you can make your own cinnamon apple french toast bake, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will go over how to make a full Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake with tips so that it feels delicious and soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be a lot more ideal when you appreciate while kicking back or eating with your household. Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon apple french toast bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake:
- Take 2 cups of bread, cubed.
- It’s 5 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1.5 oz of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of apple, cored + diced.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
- It’s of Cream topping (optional).
step by step to make Cinnamon Apple French Toast Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- Grease baking dish and line dish with bread cubes..
- In a bowl mix butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Set aside..
- In another bowl beat eggs, vanilla, and milk..
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Coat bread evenly. Top with apples and cinnamon mixture..
- Bake uncovered for approximately 40 mins. *Serve with honey and cream topping..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon apple french toast bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!