Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese). Free Delivery On All UK Orders. Widest Range of Freeze Dried Meals. Great recipe for Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese).
Here is how you cook it. Here is how you achieve that. Fry the bacon until beginning to brown then add the asparagus stems.
Free Delivery On All UK Orders. Widest Range of Freeze Dried Meals. Great recipe for Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese).
Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Take of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- It’s of olive oil.
- Make ready of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Make ready of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Prepare of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Take of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- Make ready of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Make ready of salt.
Combine the egg, crème fraîche, cheese and seasoning. add the egg mixture to the cooked and drained pasta. Sometimes in life, there's just a need for a really good, creamy pasta. One with lots of butter and cheese. And there's no reason you should have to avoid that even on a migraine diet!
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
Traditional fettuccine alfredo is made with butter, cream, and lots of parmesan cheese. Just add a dab at the end of the cooking process, let the heat melt it, stir it in, and there you go. This was a fridge cleanout dinn. Make this creamy mushroom pasta dish on days when you need a big bowl of comfort. Cream, parmesan, white wine, lemon zest and.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!