Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style).
Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven grilled chicken (indian style) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- It’s of chicken (I used boneless chicken thighs).
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Basic Items required.
- Make ready of for baking.
- It’s of Tray for baking.
- Prepare of Silver/Aluminium foil.
- It’s of Plastic/cling wrap.
- It’s of Marination.
- Get of garlic paste.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of coriander powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Make ready of rice flour.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- For Brining, add salt as per taste with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional) in a bowl of water and soak the chicken into it overnight (or 1 hour before marination).
- To make the paste for marination, add all the ingredients listed under ‘marination’, and apply the smooth paste to the drained chicken very nicely.
- Once the chicken is well coated with the spice paste, cover the bowl with cling wrap and stick it into the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425F°/220°C.
- Line the baking rack with silver/aluminium foil and place a baking tray under it.
- Place the chicken pieces on the rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Now flip over and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Your oven grilled chicken is ready to serve. (Garnish with lime juice and onion slices).
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven grilled chicken (indian style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!