Kadhai Chicken Indian Restaurant Style.
Kadhai Chicken Indian Restaurant Style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Kadhai Chicken Indian Restaurant Style is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kadhai chicken indian restaurant style using 41 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kadhai Chicken Indian Restaurant Style:
- Make ready of whole free range chicken(Skinless and curry cut).
- Get of Dry Spice Mix.
- Prepare of 》》 3 tsp Coriander Powder.
- You need of 》》 1 tsp Chilli Powder.
- Take of 》》 1 Tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Get of 》》 2 tsp gram flour powder.
- Prepare of 》》 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Kadhai Chicken Powder Mix.
- Get of 》》 1 tsp fennel seeds(saunf).
- Prepare of 》》 2.5 spoon coriander seeds.
- Prepare of 》》 1 Tsp Black pepper corn.
- Make ready of 》》 1 tsp cumin seeds(jeera).
- You need of 》》 1 dry red chilli whole.
- Make ready of Whole Spices.
- Prepare of 》》 1 whole red chilli.
- It’s of 》》 5 black pepper corns.
- Make ready of 》》 5 green cardamom pods.
- Make ready of 》》 1 black cardamom pod.
- It’s of 》》 1 cinnamon stick.
- Get of 》》 1 Small piece mace.
- Prepare of 》》 2 bay leaves.
- Take of ghee.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Take of Marinate.
- It’s of 》》 2 tbsp yoghurt.
- Make ready of 》》 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Take of 》》 1.5 tsp Tandoori Masala.
- Prepare of 》》 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli.
- Prepare of 》》 0.5 tsp Lemon juice.
- Get of 》》 1 tsp salt.
- Make ready of 》》 A piece of charcoal.
- You need of 》》 1 tsp ghee(clarified butter).
- Prepare of Garnish Vegetables.
- You need of 》》 1 onion cubed.
- It’s of 》》 1 capsicum cubed.
- It’s of Cooking Cream.
- Get of Kastoori Methi(Dried fenugreek leave).
- Get of Brine.
- Make ready of 》》 water.
- It’s of 》》 Vinegar.
- Prepare of 》》 salt.
Steps to make Kadhai Chicken Indian Restaurant Style:
- Step 1: Brine. Place the chicken in a large bowl add water salt and some vinegar. What this step does is plump the chicken, makes it juicier. Time: Minimum 1 hour. I kept it for almost 3 hours..
- Step 2: Clean and Gash. Drain the brine chicken and wash it with clean water. Pat dry and put gashes on the chicken. This will help the masla to go deep..
- Step 3: Marinate. Marinate the chicken with the marinate ingredients above and mix well. Light up the charcoal piece and place it in a dish made out of foil and add ghee to it, immediately covering it. This process is to infuse tandoori flavor..
- Step 4: Kadhai Masala Mix: Roast the dry whole kadhai spice mix on a low flame. The idea is to roast the spice mix till the aroma of the roasted spices fill up your senses. They should be light brown in colour. Once the mix cools down, ground it coarsely as shown. I used a grinder, you can use the mortar and pestel..
- Step 5: Cook. Put a thick bottomed large pan on the stove and add the whole spice mix to the pan. After 2 3 minutes of roasting add 2 tbsp of ghee and let the spices sizzle. Once the spices sizzle add 0.5 tbsp of cooking oil(I used rice bran). Add onions..
- Step 6: Cook onions. This step is the step where you would need lot of patience. It took me 20 minutes to cook onions very well..
- Step 7: Add 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste to the onions. Cook now for 4 -5 minutes. Add turmeric powder now. And 3 slit green chillis..
- Step 8: Now add tomatoes (200 gms). I used half a tomato can into the pan. Now add salt to taste to the pan and cook really well. The colour should be really intense and dark. It took me 20 minutes of cooking the tomatoes till the oil seperated..
- Step 8.5: Pre heat the oven at Max. While tomatoes are cooking and are half way through add your marinated chicken to the oven grill. I grilled at Max for 10 minutes..
- Step 9: Add dry spice and half of kadai chicken spice mix to the tomatoes. Cook for 7-8 minutes and add grilled chicken to it and on high flame mix the chicken and the gravy in the pan. Add the Jus on the grill tray to the pan as well. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes on medium flame and now add cubed onions and capsicum with the remaining kadhai mix masala..
- Step 10: Cook the chicken for another 15 minutes with cover on pot. You can add water to make it with gravy. I did not because I like my Kadhai chicken with thick gravy. In the end add kastoori methi and 1 tbsp cooking cream. Stop cooking and mix well..
- Step 11: Serve with chopped coriander..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kadhai chicken indian restaurant style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!