Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- It’s of Chicken breasts.
- Make ready of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Flour.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Parmesan (canned).
- Get of Mozzarella.
- Take of Red sauce.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken..
- Cut the breast into portion sizes..
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs..
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil..
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes..
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy..
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes..
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to. The chicken breast is pan-fried and crispy on the outside yet tender and juicy on the. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!